Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Objectives

"A marketing plan objective is the goal you want to achieve. It's a definite, clear, final product you want to see come about." - (http://www.hellomarketing.biz). My objective is to raise awareness by supporting needy organizations through a form of art. What I want at the end of the day to inspire somebody to do something good for another or to an organization. I see as if you inspire one person, they will have the courage to inspire many others. Starting out as a small business, it is important for me to focus on at least two goals. Marketing objectives and goals are very much interrelated but should have parts within a marketing plan. Well established objectives and goals will form the foundation of full marketing plan strategies and tactics. - (http://suite101.com). Another objective for my business is to have long term relationships with organizations and get into better opportunities for videography. I hope to get noticed for my work and to collaborate to shoot events such as benefit concerts, weddings, awareness, and other giving organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment