Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Hello, my name is Nico Poblete, Videographer and Music Producer living in Las Vegas, NV. As a child, I have been following the footsteps of my father who is a Videographer. I started out as a production assistant not knowing later on that I would be doing this for a living. Also with a passion for music, I've been making my own instrumentals to add onto my video edits. Being in these industries have been my passion that allows me to express my creativity and craft. With my very first handycam, I started making short films with friends and started to pay attention to camera angles in movies. I love telling a story and being creative through unique camera angles. It's been my dream to make an impact on people's lives, whether it is a wedding, engagement, inspiring events, documentary, or even somebody(s) life story. In the editing room, once I start a project, I can't stop and have to complete it that night. You can say I get very addicted to my projects. I think about the people and what they want to see because if I don't like what I'm watching, then who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment