Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

"To film needy organizations and present their story through a website in hopes to get people inspired to make a difference."
When it comes to videography, your goal is to present a subject to an audience that will inspire or even a public service announcement. Since the idea here is to "make a difference",  I was trying to think about how to help others or a organization with my talent of film, and I came across an idea to film needy organizations and present their story. Many people know different organizations but do not know what they go through and how much they need help from others. So what I was thinking is to go to as much organizations as possible and to present them in a website that I will be creating. The website that I will be creating will feature video's filmed by my crew and present needy organizations and how people can help. I am not sure exactly how this will benefit us besides the fact that we will get better in shooting videos and to be recognized for doing good. I know for a fact that this will benefit the organizations because if the video is presented well, then people will "share" it to others also with social media. "Companies that market experiences realize that customers are really buying much more than just products and services. They are buying what those offers will do for them." - Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation; pg 210.

No comments:

Post a Comment